Female condom is a thin, soft, loose-fitting sheath with a flexible ring at each end, it’s used as contraceptive barrier and protection from sexually transmitted infections. As differ to male condom, it’s worn by female and provides a physical barrier to prevent exposure to semen or other body’s fluid. For most vaginas, a moderately sized condom is adequate; The inner ring at the closed end of the sheath is used to insert the condom inside the vagina and to hold it in place during intercourse. The rolled outer ring at the open end of the sheath remains outside the vagina and covers part of the external genitalia.
- Material: Natural Latex, (Polyurethane)
Dimension: Length 175mm, Width 80mm,
- Upper ring
- outside diameter: 68+/-2mm, ( it’s Poly material)
- inside diameter: 60+/-2mm,
- ring thickness: 3mm+/-1mm
- Inner Ring
- outside diameter: 50+/-2mm (It’s natural latex material)
- inside diameter: 40+/-2mm
- ring thickness: 6+/-1mm
Package: 1 unit per foil or pp wrapper, 1 wrapper per box with instruction book. or 100 units per box.
Please contact us directly if need more detailed information, thank you.