When you plan ordering, it is necessary providing your own artwork.
Follow some tips for making the design:
- Provide clear instructions for the design of the artwork
- Define intended use: one-time request or for continuous use
- Define colours and prepare a colour coding scheme clearly indicating the requested colours (i.e. Pantone colours, see diagram at left)
- Provide size and design specifications of artwork and printing
- Define specific location of artwork: outer or inner packaging, primary and/or secondary packaging
Our printing department will offer you final approval printing film, usually in JPG or PDF format.
Then client reverts with approval of artwork and we start producing.